- Includes 2 Baskets
- Unit is floor standing on castors
- 90,000 btu / 5 gal Capacity
- Propane not included
- Must be emptied and cleaned of oil prior to return
- Connect gas hose to propane tank.
- Confirm oil drain valve is closed. Leave door open to light the grill.
- Fill fryer with oil (approx. 35 lbs).
- Open propane tank slowly. If opened too fast, it can freeze the line.
- Set fryer thermostat to minimum setting.
- Turn the gas valve to ‘Pilot’ – align with red dot on the side.
- Push button to purge air from gas line. May take 1-5 minutes.
- Light the pilot locates above drain valve with lighter or long match and hold until pilot stays lit. May take 1-2 minutes.
- Turn gas valve to ‘On’ and set thermostat to desired temperature.
- Close the front door.
- Set thermostat to minimum temperature.
- Open front door.
- Turn gas valve to ‘Pilot’, then depress the knob and turn to ‘Off’ position.
- Let the oil cool before connecting the drain pipe located inside the compartment.
- Place a metal (NOT plastic or glass) bucket under the drain pipe to catch the oil.
- Open drain valve and let oil drain.
- Remove drain pipe. Clean and it inside the compartment in the same location as received.
- Shut off propane tank and disconnect hose from tank.
- Clean fryer.
- Position fryer on a level surface
- Slowly open propane tank to prevent compressed gas from “freezing”
- BEFORE pilot is lit push the start button for 1 – 5 minutes to purge air from the gas line.
- Light the pilot after the gas has spread through the line. Be careful.
- A breeze can blow out the pilot light and may need to be lit again.