The Zubri patio heater is unlike any other. It collapses to its own hard-shell carrying case, no tools are necessary to assemble, and can fit inside most vehicles. Assembly is easy and quick. Instructions are below or links to instructions are above next to the rental rate. If you’re planning to transport the heater in your vehicle be sure these measurements will fit inside your vehicle:
Transport Case 56”L x 15”H x 15”W
Dome (circle) measures 38” in diameter
FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY!
Patio heaters are only as efficient as the weather permits. On a calm day heat will reach approximately 10′ around the heater. Wind can impact that distance and blow out the flame.
Be sure to have a stick lighter with you to light the propane when it reaches the top of the heater.
A 20 lb. propane tank is rented separately.
40,000 Btu/hour maximum; adjustable heat control
Refunds will NOT be provided if the heater is not assembled per instructions resulting in damage to the mechanisms.
- Place the carrying case where you’d like the heater to be positioned
- Remove the main body from the case, flip it upside down and burner flat on the ground. DO NOT lay the middle section where the dial resides on the ground. That will bend the copper tubing causing a dangerous or inoperable heater. There are no refunds for an inoperable heater if the copper tube is bent. Damage to the copper tube is not covered by Damage Protection.
- Remove the 3 legs and attached the “b” portion to the main body.
- Attach propane regulator and hose to the main body.
- Attached the stability brackets / gas tank stand to the three legs (3 silver pieces attached the fulcrum)
- Tilt the top of the main body to attach the reflector
- Stand the unit up on the 3 legs.
- Connect the propane regulator to the propane tank and slowly open the tank.
- Light heater using the switch or stick lighter.
- Once lit, attach the skirt to the leg portion of the heater.
- Close the propane tank
- Allow the unit to fully cool down to avoid burns
- Detach the regulator from the propane tank
- Tilt the heater and remove the shield
- Lay the heater on it’s side.
- Remove the stability brackets to the three legs (3 silver pieces attached the fulcrum)
- Remove the three legs.
- Place all items in the proper location in the case
- Secure the case