The Passport Event self contained portable audio system with versatile controls and connectivity is perfect for amplifying your voice, instrument and background music anytime and anywhere. Its full-range speakers, versatile features, friendly front-panel controls and 375 watts of sonic power provide powerful, clear and reliable Fender sound ideal for gigs at parties, small clubs and coffeehouses; education, sporting and worship events; meetings, seminars, presentations and more. Conveniently self-contained with go-anywhere suitcase-style portability and easy setup, Passport Event also features Bluetooth connectivity for streaming wireless audio from mobile devices.
- All-in-one PA system with seven-channel powered mixer and full-range speakers
- 375 watts of output power provides ample coverage for medium-sized audiences
Seven-channel mixer provides easy mixing of lecture panels, musical ensembles, and more
- Bluetooth-equipped for streaming wireless audio from mobile devices
- Detachable speakers with 8″ woofers
- Mono out with level control for powered monitor use
- Eight inputs (four XLR mic/line, 1/4″ instrument/line, 1/4″ stereo, 1/8″ stereo, stereo Bluetooth)
- Separate volume, treble, bass and reverb controls on each channel
- microphones are not included – various options are available for rent
- AC Power, 110v to 120v, 50/60 Hz
- Approx 65 lbs
To connect to a computer or use as a TV Speaker you need to order a reducer from 1/4″ male plug with a 1/8″ female plug which is the size of the standard headphone jack and use the 1/4″ input jack on this system.
Before the start of your event, please become familiar with the setup and operation of the system and microphones. If you have any questions please call us, our staff can assist you with instructions on proper connections and use in advance of the day of your event. We don’t provide refunds on equipment that is fully functional but wasn’t connected properly at the time of use.