***Only 1 unit is available, pickup date subject to availability.****
Fills approx. 40 – 8oz. cups. Requires a grounded 110v outlet and water.
To transport this unit, a cargo van or pick-up truck is needed. The total height of the unit is 35″. The slush machine cannot be laid on its side. Do not remove the machine from its safety rack.
Tips for Use:
- Keep on sturdy and level surface
- Plug directly into the wall, do not use an extension cord.
- Provide a dedicated circuit. Do not run any other item from the same electrical circuit. (many homes have more than one outlet on a single circuit)
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- The hotter the room/temp outside the longer it will take to for liquid to change to slush
- Parts shift during transport, be sure to reset the hoppers once the machine is in the place of use.
- Fill hoppers with water first to test for leaks.
- To clean, drain machine and flush with clean water.