***Only 3 units available for sale – pickup date subject to availability***
Fills 40 – 8oz. cups per side. Requires a ground 110v outlet and water.
To transport this unit, a cargo van or pick-up truck is needed. The total height of the unit is 35″. The slush machine cannot be laid on its side.
Tips for Use:
- Keep on sturdy and level surface
- Plug directly into the wall, do not use an extension cord.
- Provide a dedicated circuit. Do not run any other item from the same electrical circuit. (many homes have more than one outlet on a single circiut)
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- The hotter the room/temp outside the longer it will take to for liquid to change to slush
- Parts shift during transport, be sure to reset the hoppers once the machine is in the place of use.
- Fill hoppers with water first to test for leaks.
- To clean, drain machine and flush with clean water.