Flavors available: Strawberry Daiquiri, Margarita, Blue Raspberry, Piña Colada, Cherry, Lemon/Lime. Water is necessary to mix with the flavors to create slush.
Requires a ground 115v outlet, draws 15 amps and can run off a commercial grade extension cord. Weights 54lbs
The slush machine cannot be laid on its side.
Before the start of your event, please become familiar with the setup and operation of the machine. If you have any questions please call us, our staff can assist you with instructions on proper use in advance of the day of your event. We don’t provide refunds on equipment that is fully functional but wasn’t properly operated at the time of use.
Tips for Use:
- Keep on sturdy and level surface
- Plug directly into the wall, do not use an extension cord.
- Provide a dedicated circuit. Do not run any other item from the same electrical circuit. (many homes have more than one outlet on a single circiut)
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- The hotter the room/temp outside the longer it will take to for liquid to change to slush
- Parts shift during transport, be sure to reset the hoppers once the machine is in the place of use.
- Fill hoppers with water first to test for leaks.
- To clean, drain machine and flush with clean water.