Top 5 Fall Decor Trends
Could this be the end of burnt orange?
Say goodbye to summer and hello to fall by adding these autumnal event design techniques:
- Vibrant but muted colors are taking center stage in event designs for Fall, particularly bright colors paired with rustic wood.
- Pops of saturated color mixed with classic neutrals, and mixing of glossy or shiny textures with matte finishes are big event decor trends for 2018.
- Event planners are turning down the color palette, and focusing instead on layering textures and patterns in their tablescapes.
- We especially see a focus on dupioni fabrics. Dupioni is a classic weave of silk that has finely slubbed threads in the horizontal direction only, giving it it’s signature subtle and elegant texture. Best of all, the dupioni weave is now available in fine polyester.
- Pairing City with Country. Call it Rustic-Industrial, Traditional-Modern, it’s hot!